We are enjoying our week off in a cozy little mountain cabin. . . with SNOW! The kids are thrilled since our winter in the valley has been unusually snow-free. We’ve been enjoying tromping through the snow, exploring the nearby town, swimming at the hot springs, and a crackling fire when the day is done. I brought along my mess of recipes to work on this week’s project: an organized recipe binder. No guarantees it will all get done before we get home — I’m on vacation after-all. 🙂 Hope you are all enjoying your spring – break or not.
- Spring Break (thefreshmanexperience.wordpress.com)
- When Do You Have Spring Break (armyofcptrainingregiment.wordpress.com)
- Spring Break (thefauxmartha.com)
- Blog Post: 4 tips for an Epic spring break (buzz.snow.com)
- Spring Break has come and gone (plotmamas.wordpress.com)