For a quick Sunday afternoon organization project, I gathered my candle boxes.
Yikes! Not good! I quickly sorted through what I will and will not use, and of course, got rid of those I won’t use. Then I neatly placed them back into the boxes, added labels (printable from Better Homes and Gardens). Done and back on the shelf in less than 20 minutes.
- Dress Up A Candle (mariefriddle.com)
- Simply Fab: Atypyk Cherry on Top Candle (fabsugar.com)
- This Candle Costs More Than a Car Payment (bellasugar.com)
- Candle Lanterns (marrylallwrite.com)
- Set The Mood: Candle Tricks & Tips Martha Stewart (thekitchn.com)