Today’s 30 minute or less organizing task took me only about 5 minutes. I decided to attack my rag basket, which was really out-of-control. I’m a little embarrassed about this “before” picture, but here it is:
As always, I started by sorting through what I actually put into use. There were rags that were so tattered they were useless, and others at the bottom that had never been used. Both were disposed of. Then I started folding and placing them back in the basket. When I ran out of room in the basket, I was done and got rid of what was left. Then I labeled it and placed it back on the shelf.
I have also been nominated for two awards by two fantastic fellow bloggers.
The Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer some questions about yourself
- Nominate some other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
Love or Money?
High salary or job satisfaction?
The Bible, anything C.S. Lewis wrote, and Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
Television character that you simply adore?
I think Sheldon on Big Bang Theory is hilarious.
Favorite Music – My hubby is the music guy at our house. I like whatever he downloads on my iPod for me.
Favorite type of movie(comedy/romance/suspense/action/horror)
I love classics and musicals — anything with a happy ending is fine with me.
When I feel very sad or depressed I…..
Go running. Nothing like a rush of endorphins and fresh air to perk you up.
Now for my nominees –
1. iPinterest – A really fun blog where she finds and tries Pinterest projects. I always get great ideas from her.
2. A Cord of Three Strands – Very inspirational. A girl with a lot of heart.
3. Help for the Heart – The first blogger I found when I entered the blogging world; always full of a lot of wit and wisdom.
4. Pretty Chaotic Mom – Another Mom on the quest for organization.
5. Aquaponic Family – Amazing stuff! A family’s journey into aquaponic farming
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So without further ado, here are 7 random, or possibly interesting things about me:
1. I love to run.
2. I am the middle of 5 children.
3. I like to drink Diet Pepsi.
4. I really love candy, but try not to keep it around the house.
5. My favorite person to be with is my husband.
6. I love to be outside.
7. I’m not the most organized person . . . this blog is my attempt to overcome my deficiencies.